Our Sprouted Ragi Flour is a great addition to your cupboard that will improve your diet and culinary skills. In order to maximise their nutritious value, the finger millet (ragi) grains used to make this special flour were skillfully steeped and germinated. The outcome is a fine, healthy powder that adds a mild nutty flavour and a variety of health advantages to your favourite dishes.
- A powerhouse of nutrients is our sprouted ragi flour.
- Nutrients are more readily absorbed and used by your body when they are sprouted, increasing their bioavailability.
- Because of its abundance of vital vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, it helps regulate blood sugar levels and supports better digestion and bone health.
- It is a great option for those with dietary limitations because it is a gluten-free grain, and it can be used as an ingredient in a variety of meals.
- Follow the instructions carefully to preserve the freshness and quality.
- To avoid moisture absorption and deterioration, keep the flour in a dry and cool place.
- To protect the flour from air exposure, use an airtight container with a tight-fitting cover.
- Avoid placing the container in direct sunlight, as this might alter the flavour and consistency of the flour.
- To avoid contamination, make sure the storage space is tidy and pest-free.
- Use a dry object to measure the flour to prevent the introduction of moisture.
Share your valuable feedback
Rating & Reviews from our customers