Dairy-free alternative coconut milk with the sweetness of dates and essence of vanilla decorated with seeds and nuts.
- 1 glass of coconut milk
- 2-3 pitted dates
- 4-5 almond, cashews and seed mixture
- 1 tablespoon basil seeds
- 2-3 drops of vanilla essence
- Soak one tablespoon of basil seeds in 50ml of water and keep it for 2- 3 min aside.
- Take a mixer jar, add coconut milk, vanilla extract and dates in it.
- Blend all the ingredients well.
- Add soaked basil seeds in the milkshake.
- Garnish it with seeds and nuts and serve well.